Published on September 18, 2019
Keanu Reeves is one of the few Hollywood stars who is known for his incredible off-screen personality.
Reeves is regularly popping up in the news and on social media, for random acts of kindness or humility.
Below are some of the best and most inspiring quotes from Keanu.
- Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life. It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take your headphones out. Say “Hi” to someone you see and maybe give a hug to someone who looks like they’re hurting.
- The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.
- Energy can’t be created or destroyed, and energy flows. It must be in a direction, with some kind of internal, emotive, spiritual direction. It must have some effect somewhere.
- I thank the earth and the sky every day for the opportunities I’ve had.
- It’s fun to be hopelessly in love. It’s dangerous, but it’s fun.
- What sort of girls do I like? — They are all angels.
- A good date is when you are intoxicated with each other’s company and everything becomes good in the world
- Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.
- If you can make a woman laugh, you’re seeing the most beautiful thing on God’s Earth.
- I believe in love at first sight. You want that connection, and then you want some problems.
- The person who was holding me back from my happiness was me.
- Multi-culture is the real culture of the world — a pure race doesn’t exist.
- It is incredibly empowering to know that your future is in your hands.
- Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so live today!
- Our saving grace! Um, as a species [humans] we can be pretty warm and fuzzy. But maybe for this, it’s adaptability, or the heart and soul. We’re not all that bad. I don’t really know!
- I will always be in love with love.
- None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an afterthought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean.
- When I don’t feel free and can’t do what I want, I just react. I go against it.
- Our dreams can teach us, instruct us, confuse us, sometimes I think they look to be considered. They are an opportunity and I think they most certainly could be utilized to focus, to try and achieve — whether it’s looking for someone, or influencing us, or inspiring us.
- If you have been brutally broken, but still have the courage to be gentle to other living beings, then you’re a badass with the heart of an angel.
- I was also raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.
- Kissing someone is pretty intimate, actually very intimate, and your heart always kind of skips a beat before you do that.
- Art is about trying to find the good in people and making the world a more compassionate place.
- Try to be wrong once in a while, it’ll do your ego good.
- You have to change your life if you’re not happy, and wake up if things aren’t going the way you want.
- Sometimes enemies are our best teachers, people can learn from their mistakes, destruction sometimes means rebirth.
- So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive. No matter what’s going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.
- Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve.
- Grief changes shape but it never ends.
- The whole aspect of cinema and film festivals should be a moment to come together and celebrate art and humanity. It would be a shame if there was such a divide.
More in Stories
A 74-year-old man was arrested in Bloomington, Indiana after he gave numerous people at his church…
98-year-old Ada Keating and her 80-year old son Tom Keating, might be one of the oldest…
A while back in Edmonton, North London, a Macaw parrot found itself trapped on the roof…
During his training exercises, a US marine reportedly saw a lot of strange things. A video…