By: Amanda Froelich Via trueactivist.com
Someday, everyone will know the name ‘Rick Simpson’. Why? Because, according to sources, the man rediscovered the cure for cancer. After being diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma skin cancer in 2003, Rick underwent conventional treatment and surgery. The Western method of ‘treating’ the issue, however, did little to benefit his condition.
Credit: TheStonersCookbook.com / CureYourOwnCancer.org
Getting desperate, Rick decided to do something drastic – at least in the eyes of the mainstream.
Rick remembered that thirty years prior, the University of Virginia discovered that cannabinoid in cannabis THC could kill cancer in mice. He figured, “If it works for mice, why not for me?” Therefore, began applying cannabis oil to his skin cancer.
He figured that if the oil didn’t help within four days, he would give up the practice. Amazingly, in just that short period of time, his cancer disappeared. That’s when Simpson knew he was onto something.
Simpson’s success inspired others to give cannabis oil a try as an alternative treatment for cancer. And guess what? The therapy has proven to be wildly successful for a wide variety of ailments.
In fact, even the U.S. National Cancer Institute recently admitted that marijuana kills cancer cells.
Because of such, the public’s perception of the herb as a medicine has changed drastically in recent years.
Which means, if you or someone you know is suffering from cancer, it might be the time you try out Rick Simpson’s personal cannabis oil recipe.
IMPORTANT: These instructions are directly summarized from Rick Simpson’s website. Be VERY careful when boiling solvent off, the fumes are extremely flammable. AVOID smoking, sparks, stove-tops and red-hot heating elements. Set up a fan to blow fumes away from the pot, and set up in a well-ventilated area for whole process.
Homemade Medicinal Cannabis Oil
By Rick Simpson
Start with one ounce of dried herb. One ounce will typically produce 3-4 grams of oil, although the amount of oil produced per ounce will vary strain to strain. A pound of dried material will yield about two ounces of high quality oil.
- Place the completely dry material in a plastic bucket.
- Dampen the material with the solvent you are using. Many solvents can be used. You can use pure naphtha, ether, butane, or 99% isopropyl alcohol. Two gallons of solvent is required to extract the THC from one pound, and 500 ml is enough for an ounce.
- Crush the plant material using a stick of clean, untreated wood or any other similar device. Although the material will be damp, it will still be relatively easy to crush up because it is so dry.
- Continue to crush the material with the stick, while adding solvent until the plant material is completely covered and soaked. Remain stirring the mixture for about three minutes. As you do this, the THC is dissolved off the material into the solvent.
- Pour the solvent-oil mixture off the plant material into another bucket. At this point, you have stripped the material of about 80% of its THC.
- Second wash: again add solvent to the mixture and work for another three minutes to extract the remaining THC.
- Pour this solvent-oil mix into the bucket containing the first mix that was previously poured out.
- Discard the twice washed plant material.
- Pour the solvent-oil mixture through a coffee filter into a clean container.
- Boil the solvent off: a rice cooker will boil the solvent off nicely, and will hold over a half gallon of solvent mixture. CAUTION: avoid stove-tops, red-hot elements, sparks, cigarettes and open flames as the fumes are extremely flammable.
- Add solvent to rice cooker until it is about ¾ full and turn on HIGH heat. Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area and set up a fan to carry the solvent fumes away. Continue to add mixture to cooker as solvent evaporates until you have added it all to the cooker.
- As the level in the rice cooker decreases for the last time, add a few drops of water (about 10 drops of water for a pound of dry material). This will help to release the solvent residue, and protect the oil from too much heat.
- When there is about one inch of solvent-water mixture in the rice cooker, put on your oven mitts and pick the unit up and swirl the contents until the solvent has finished boiling off.
- When the solvent has been boiled off, turn the cooker to LOW heat. At no point should the oil ever reach over 290 degrees F or 140 degrees C.
- Keep your oven mitts on and remove the pot containing the oil from the rice cooker. Gently pour the oil into a stainless steel container
- Place the stainless steel container in a dehydrator, or put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. It may take a few hours but the water and volatile terpenes will be evaporated from the oil. When there is no longer any surface activity on the oil, it is ready for use.
- Suck the oil up in a plastic syringe, or in any other container you see fit. A syringe will make the oil easy to dispense. When the oil cools completely it will have the consistency of thick grease.For dosage information, you can check out more on Rick’s website.
Please share this article to spread the important information far and wide. With 1 in 2 people expected to develop cancer in their lifetime (in the UK), this information could be potentially life-saving.
Learn more about Rick Simpson and support his efforts by visiting his website.
What are your thoughts? Please comment below!
This article (This Is The Cannabis Oil Recipe Rick Simpson Used To Heal His Cancer And Recommends To Others) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and TrueActivist.com