On March 7th, Wikileaks dropped a gigantic bombshell of revelations in regards to the abilities and unethical approaches of the CIA. They claim that is only 1% of what they will be leaking …
1. Obama lied: he knew about Hillary’s secret server and wrote to her using a pseudonym, cover-up happened (intent to destroy evidence)
- I cannot state how huge this is, it’s a cover-up involving the President of the United States. There are a lot of emails implying this, but this email states it very clearly so anyone can understand. The email proves obstruction of justice and shows how they lied to the FBI, and likely perjury of Congress. This at the very least proves intent by her Chief of Staff.
- Obama used executive privilege in their correspondence. Cheryl Mills (who was given immunity) states they need to “clean up” the Clinton/Obama e-mails because they lacked state.gov.
- Additionally, Obama on video publicly denied knowing about the server. He also claimed on video that he learned about the secret server through the news like everyone else. The corruption goes all the way to the top! Obama is lying to the American public.
- Hillary Clinton set up her private server to hide her pay to play deals discovered throughout these leaks, and to prevent FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.
- Paul Combetta was hired to modify the email headers that referred to a VERY VERY VIP individual, i.e. change the name of who it was from. If you read Stonetear/Combetta story, it’s easy to see this is exactly what he was attempting. He wanted to change header information on already sent mail to show “state.gov” instead of Hillary’s private email address. Multiple people informed him of the infeasibility (and illegality) of it, so somewhere in the next 6 days, it was decided that simply eradicating them was the only option left.
- The FBI said they could find no intent to break the law, therefore no recommendation of prosecution. This email proves, in plain language, that there was intention, and knowingly broke the law.
- Ask yourselves: Why would they both be communicating on a secret server to each other? Why not through normal proper channels? What were they hiding? We may soon find out.
2. Hillary Clinton dreams of completely “open borders”
- This was stated at one of her $225,000 paid secret speeches to Wall Street that she has tried desperately to hide. This email contains those speeches in those attachments.
- Border protection is important. Borders add safety and sovereignty to a country. Borders help prevent illegal immigration, which limits crime, drugs, human/sex trafficking across the border and allows more Americans (including African Americans and Latinos) to get jobs. It also costs the working class an exorbitant amount of money in higher taxes and leads to higher national debt. Mexico protects their southern border (with the help of $75 million from Obama).
- During the 3rd debate, Hillary tried to pivot away from this damning topic by stating she only meant energy. Read the quote for yourself, energy is just one aspect of her open borders policy.
3. Hillary Clinton received money from and supported nations that she KNEW funded ISIS and terrorist
- Hillary’s Chief of Staff admits in the 2nd link that foreign interests sway Hillary to do what they want her to do (money for mandatory appearances). She also admits that the “Friend of Hillary” list is available and rentable to people who want to influence, but that it’s too sensitive to talk in email.
- This leak shows Hillary knows Saudis and Qatar are funding ISIS, which is an enemy of the state. After knowing this, Hillary accepted tens of millions in donations from these terrorist-funding governments (of course they are getting something back in return). She also supported arms deals to them.
- Saudi Arabia and Qatar commit horrible acts under Sharia law, including throwing gay people off of buildings, persecuting Christians, Jews, and atheists, and making it legal to rape and beat women. They are the leading funders of Hillary and her campaign through the Clinton Foundation.
4. Hillary has public positions on policy and her private ones
- “But If Everybody’s Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”
- This leak is a big one because anything she tells us that she will do can and should be considered questionable. Whenever Hillary tells the public a position, a goal, or what she will do for America, there is no way we can be sure if she has an opposite, private position.
- This was one of her private paid $225,000 speeches to Wall Street. Behind closed doors she is telling her Wall Street donors one thing, and the American people another thing. Think about that for a moment…
5. Paying people to incite violence and unrest at Trump rallies
- “Engage immigrant rights organizations. DREAMers have been bird dogging Republican presidential candidates on DACA/DAPA, but they’ve learned to respond. There’s an opportunity to bird dog and record questions about Trump’s comments and connect it to the policy.”
- “It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker” (from video below)
- “I mean honestly, it is not hard to get some of these ass holes to pop off, it’s a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally, in a Planned Parenthood t-shirt. Or, Trump is a Nazi, you know? You can message to draw them out, and draw them to punch you.”
- This video is the proof, please watch it!
- “Bird-dogging” is a term coined by high level Clinton staffers who openly talk about it in the video. They boast about inciting violence at Trump rallies, paying for every “protest”, manipulating Americans through the media to think that Trump is dangerous, and tricking people into thinking Trump supporters are violent and bad.
- They laugh about paying off mentally ill and homeless people for years to incite violence against conservatives. Truly despicable. And they pretended to be Bernie supporters while they were “protesting”.
- They admit to starting the Chicago riot where police were seriously hurt, and admit to shutting down the freeway in Arizona, partnering with Black Lives Matter. We even have proof that Hillary paid people to shut down the Chicago rally.
- Inciting a riot is illegal under 18 US Code § 2102.
- They also think 50% of people in Iowa and Wisconsin are racists, as they state in the video.
- Robby Mook, Clinton Campaign Manager, mentions the Priorities SuperPAC in a leak, which is implicated in the video.
- Bob Creamer (who was fired) claims in the video that the campaign knew about everything. Bob Creamer visited the White House 340 times and personally met with Obama 45 times.
6. Hillary’s campaign wants “unaware” and “compliant” citizens
- “And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking – and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.”
- The Clinton campaign is literally conspiring to keep the population unaware of what is going on, and they admitted it in this email. Very scary ‘1984’ level thinking (group-think). If Hillary is the right choice for president and the truth is on her side, they should encourage their supporters to be aware and do research on both candidates.
- Watch this video about it.
7. Top Hillary aides mock Catholics for their faith
- Top Clinton aides, John Halpin and Jennifer Palmieri mock Catholics for their faith. They complain about the large number of Catholics in prominent positions.
- This was one of the few emails to actually make it to the mainstream media (FOX) and Palmieri when confronted about this revelation didn’t apologize.
- Brian Burch, CatholicVote.org president released a statement proclaiming, “Hillary Clinton has already called half of her opponents’ supporters ‘a basket of deplorables’ and ‘irredeemable,’ and now it comes out that her campaign spokeswoman dismissively question[ed] the sincerity of Catholic Americans’ faith. Had Palmieri spoken this way about other groups, she [would be] dismissed. Palmieri must resign immediately or be fired.”
- This revelation was brought up at the Al Smith dinner for Catholics.
8. Hillary deleted her incriminating emails. State covered it up. Asked about using White House executive privilege to hide from Congress.
- “They do not plan to release anything publicly, so no posting online or anything public-facing, just to the committee.”
- “That of course includes the emails Sid turned over that HRC didn’t, which will make clear to them that she didn’t have them in the first place, deleted them, or didn’t turn them over. It also includes emails that HRC had that Sid didn’t.”
- “Think we should hold emails to and from potus? That’s the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that. They may not care, but I seems like they will.”
- “We brought up the existence of emails in reserach this summer but were told that everything was taken care of.”
- “That of course includes the emails Sid turned over that HRC didn’t, which will make clear to them that she didn’t have them in the first place, deleted them, or didn’t turn them over.”
- The State Department was:
- (1) Coordinating with the Clinton political campaign.
- (2) Colluding with the press to spin it positively.
- (3) Doing so BEFORE they released it to AN EQUAL BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT. The Clinton campaign was always a step ahead of the committee investigating them. Shameful.
- Nick states “Just spoke to State” He goes on to reveal that State colluded with him about which emails are being revealed to committee and that the State plans to plant a story with AP.
- Shows intent to withhold emails from the subpoena.
9. Bribery: King of Morocco gave Clinton Foundation $12 million for a meeting with Hillary, 6 months later Morocco gets weapons
- This is AFTER her candidacy announcement!
- Very important e-mail in that it demonstrates Hillary’s poor judgement (her idea) in the face of influence money and foreshadows how a Clinton Administration would be indebted to bad actors and criminal regimes.
- The “same issues we discussed” mentioned by Robbie Mook in this email is a veiled reference to Morocco’s many human rights abuses.
- Her campaign staff is rightly concerned about the optics of the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative accepting huge sums of money from a regime that so frequently violates international law and acts in a way that you’d expect the Clinton Foundation to publicly rebuke.
- It seems $12 million is just too much money to allow morals, ethics, and the best interests and values of American citizens to intervene.
- The Intercept explores how Morocco is exploiting Hillary’s weakness for huge donations, and her desire to be President, to support their own geopolitical interests.
10. “Spirit Cooking” (Warning: satanic/extremely graphic)
- The email is from Marina Abramovic and John Podesta’s brother Tony, asking John to come “to the Spirit Cooking dinner”. It is safe to assume that John knows who Marina Abramovic is, as his brother refers to only her first name. John also invited Marina Abramovic to Hillary’s campaign launch.
- Here’s where it gets graphic: Marina Abramovic has a webpage that shows the graphical book she created, which goes over what “Spirit Cooking” is.
- And here is a video on what Spirit Cooking actually is. Not for the faint of heart (satanic/occult). Hillary’s team (potential future leaders of our country) are into some really messed up stuff.
- Note: they will try to claim it is just “art” but than the invitation for “Spirit Cooking dinner” would seem out of place. Additionally, she also had a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) where she states, “If you are doing the occult magic in the context of art or in a gallery, then it is the art. If you are doing it in different context, in spiritual circles or private house or on TV shows, it is not art.”
- Abramovic’s Twitter username is AbramovicM666 as well.
- There are photos of her cradling a decapitated goat head, and that is on the tame side considering her other actions.
- At a Hillary concert, Jay Z (a Hillary endorser) has been photographed with the Spirit Cooker herself, who appears to be motivating him before the concert.
- Here is Lady Gaga (a Hillary endorser) in an EXTREMELY graphic photo with Abramovic participating in a Spirit Cooking dinner.
- Is Hillary involved with these satanic rituals? All we know is that in recently released State Department emails, Hillary asks if Marina is coming to an event. The Clinton Foundation gave $10,000 (p. 66) to Marina Abramovic. According to CNN, Hillary has been written about participating in rituals to contact dead people such as Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi. Bill Clinton’s book describes how he and Hillary would partake in voodoo rituals in Haiti. Hillary’s mentor is Saul Alinski, who praises Lucifer in his book Rules for Radicals. No concrete evidence, just circumstantial.
- John Podesta also has incredibly deranged artwork inside his house as documented by the Washington Post. Once this Spirit Cooking story broke, it sppread like wildfire over social media, and the Washington Post (who has been proven in the leaks to be in Hillary’s pocket) deleted the art
- This video sums up this incredibly bizarre and disturbing story. This picture includes even more info.
11. State Department tried to bribe FBI to un-classify Clinton emails (FBI docs)
- 1) Not only did the State Department, the undersecretary himself no less, make an attempt to bribe the FBI (to declassify several emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server)…
- 2) They did it by trying to tempt the FBI into allowing them to act in sovereign nations where they are presently not allowed to operate.
- This isn’t a smoking gun. This is a smoking cannon.
- I’m not sure how this does not bring the State Department to a screeching halt.
- This shows a cavalier attitude towards protecting our nation’s secrets. These are the people Hillary will hire to help run the country, knowingly offering shady and illegal deals to cover up for their corruption.
12. Hillary caught on tape about rigging the Palestine election (audio)
- “I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
- According to an article by The Observer, “On September 5, 2006, Eli Chomsky was an editor and staff writer for the Jewish Press, and Hillary Clinton was running for a shoo-in re-election as a U.S. senator. Her trip making the rounds of editorial boards brought her to Brooklyn to meet the editorial board of the Jewish Press. The tape was never released and has only been heard by the small handful of Jewish Press staffers in the room. According to Chomsky, his old-school audiocassette is the only existent copy and no one has heard it since 2006, until today when he played it for the Observer. The tape is 45 minutes and contains much that is no longer relevant.”
- Chomsky recalls being taken aback that “anyone could support the idea – offered by a national political leader, no less – that the U.S. should be in the business of fixing foreign elections.”
- This is 100% proof that she is willing to debauch an electoral process. This also shows that she knows what it takes to rig an election.
13. Latinos are “needy”. Latino outreach is “taco bowl engagement”
14. Clinton campaign was in direct communication with DOJ regarding Hillary’s investigation
- This report that Clinton’s campaign was in direct communication with the Obama Department of Justice on the email investigation shows a level of collusion which calls into question the entire investigation into her private server.
- On June 29, head of the DOJ, Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton on a private plane for 30 minutes. The meeting occurred hours before the House Select Committee on Benghazi released its final report to the public. Sneaking around during an investigation with the husband of the one being investigated is highly unethical and downright shady.
- On October 28, Attorney General Lynch declined to comply with Congress regarding the secret Iran ransom payments. The top law enforcement official, The United Sates Attorney General, “declines to cooperate” with an investigation by Congress. Let that sink in.
15. Bill Clinton receives $1 million “birthday gift” from ISIS-funding Qatar while Hillary was SoS, Qatar receives arms flow increases of 1,482%
- Just another examples of breaking the law. Also remember from earlier: Hillary KNEW that Qatar funds ISIS. Why is the country funding ISIS giving money to Bill and paying for Hillary’s campaign. What are they getting in return?
- In accordance with the Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution, you may not accept anything of value from a foreign government, unless specifically authorized by Congress. This rule applies whether you are on or off duty. Any unit of a foreign government, whether it is national, state, local, or municipal level, is covered. It also applies to gifts from international or multinational organizations comprised of government representatives. It also may apply to gifts of honoraria, travel, or per diem from foreign universities, which are often considered as part of the foreign government. Spouses and dependent children of Federal employees are also banned from accepting gifts from foreign governments.
16. Hillary cheated in debates: DNC head Donna Brazile caught giving MULTIPLE debate questions to Hillary
- Here is video proof of the question Donna Brazile sent. In the video, you can SEE Hillary looking down at her script to answer the question. Notice how Hillary has an extremely detailed response citing a dozen different things. Yet another scripted Hillary moment as you will see throughout these leaks.
- The question about the death penalty was asked almost verbatim by CNN the next night. Here is video evidence showing it.
- These are two clear instances and proof of Donna Brazile giving debate questions to Hillary’s team. She tried hard to defend herself the first time in a cringe-worthy interview with FOX’s Megyn Kelly. Donna dodged, pivoted, avoided the accusations and claimed she was “being persecuted” for being asked about leaking the question to Hillary so she could cheat.
- A day before the 2nd leak implicating Donna Brazile, she wrote on Twitter, “Please God, let this end soon”
- Shortly after this revelation came out, Donna Brazile (awaiting her resignation) wrote this on Twitter: “Thank you @CNN. Honored to be a Democratic Strategist and commentator on the network. Godspeed to all my former colleagues.”
- CNN wrote, “We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor.”
- Remember, Donna Brazile worked for CNN and the first debate question was released through CNN. The network that has been caught colluding with the Hillary campaign and in their own words, “doing everything [they] can to give [Hillary] a free ride” is implicated just as much as Donna Brazile and has no room to take the high road here.
- Assuming she is fired from the DNC (based on news, it seems likely as she was already fired from CNN), this would be the second head of the DNC to be fired in less than a year due to extremely unethical collusion with Hillary’s campaign. The first (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) was hired by Hillary herself after she was fired by the DNC. Maybe Donna Brazile will follow suit.
17. Hillary campaign prays for shooters in news stories to be white
- This was the San Bernardino terrorist. I’m just blank after reading that. No words.
18. Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (DNC favored Hillary)
- “Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess. Specifically, DWS [DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they’d either ignored or forgotten to something critical.”
- “[Bernie is] someone who has never been a member of the Democratic Party and has no understanding of what we do.”
- “He isn’t going to be president.”
- “[F]or KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.”
- “If she outperforms this polling, the Bernie camp will go nuts and allege misconduct. They’ll probably complain regardless, actually.”
- These emails were written by several leaders in the DNC. They are not supposed to take sides yet they clearly did months before any votes were cast. After the DNC leaks, their leader Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was fired, but immediately joined the Hillary Clinton campaign… think about that for a second. Remember… Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was placed at the top of the DNC once someone else stepped down, none other than Tim Kaine. In a later leak, we learn that Tim Kaine was promised VP a year in advance, so the pieces were put in place to get Hillary nominated.
- They even tried to attack his belief system. Hillary’s campaign has been helped and manufactured since the very beginning.
- There were statistical anomalies in the primaries. In states with only electronic voting machines, Hillary grossly out-performed exit polls, but when their were paper ballots/paper trail, exit polls matched the results.
- Bernie Sanders activist and process server Shawn Lucas served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman-Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in a fraud class action suit against the Democrat Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters. He was found dead a few weeks later on his bathroom floor.
19. Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (Hillary’s team)
- “Bernie and his people have been bitching about super delegates and the huge percentage that have come out for Hillary… We want [Bernie supporters] to go home happy and enthusiastic in working their asses off for Hillary. Why not throw Bernie a bone . . . his people will think they’ve “won” something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn’t make any difference anyway. They win. We don’t lose. Everyone is happy.”
- “I am doing the opposite, repeatedly writing friendly and positive pieces about Bernie as an HRC supporter, and when the time is right I will have money in the bank with him and his people as a liberal to urge them to come out in force to vote for HRC.”
- “Frankly I thought it was dumb for McCaskill and Gutierrez to be attacking Bernie. We are going to need his voters to turn out in November for HRC, he won’t be nominated.”
- “Through internal discussions, we concluded that it was in our interest to: 1) limit the number of debates (and the number in each state); 2) start the debates as late as possible; 3) keep debates out of the busy window between February 1 and February 27, 2016 (Iowa to South Carolina); 4) create a schedule that would allow the later debates to be cancelled if the race is for practical purposes over.”
- The person who wrote the superdelegate rules advises the Clinton Campaign how to create an illusion that Bernie people won something so they would work hard for Hillary after she is nominated. More shocking is the fact that they admit that the superdelegates are undemocratic. This guy flat out admitted that he rigged the system, and is proud of it.
- There was also a man who was acting as a mole for Bernie and writing positive/negative things about him then using that reputation to sway Bernie supporters to Hillary.
- Lastly, we see how to rig the debate schedule to be more favorable to her. One on one debates would have been better for Bernie Sanders, so they wanted to avoid that at all costs. They also wanted to limit the number of debates, and start them late to minimize the impact of the debates.
- Hillary is also on audio insulting Bernie supporters by calling them “basement dwellers“.
20. Hillary was hateful, neglectful, above the law, “contemptuous” to her security detail, and “blatantly disregarded” security, (FBI docs)
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 43-45)
- “CLINTON frequently and “blatantly” disregarded [security and diplomatic protocols].”
- “This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol… CLINTON’s protocol breaches were well known throughout Diplomatic Security and were “abundant.””
- “…ABEDIN possessed “much more power” over CLINTON’s staff and schedule than other former chiefs of staff… was often responsible for overriding security and diplomatic protocols on behalf of CLINTON.”
- “…Clinton disregarded security and diplomatic protocols, occasionally without regard for the safety of her staff and protection detail, in order to gain favorable press.”
- “…traveling to Palestine, CLINTON ordered the limousine driver… to open the window while in “occupied territory”, referring to a dangerous area of the West Bank. [He] initially declined to respond to CLINTON’s request; however, repeated demands by CLINTON forced him to open his window despite the danger to himself and the occupants.”
- “CLINTON’s treatment of DS agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere… it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work with her.”
- Look at the first link (highlights all the parts). Seriously, there are way too many to include in the quotes… just a sheer and utter lack of care for protocol, security, and the well being of others. This is the person who people want to be in charge of national security and classified documents.
- Another scary note in this list is the mention of Huma Abedin, Hillary’s long time assistant, possessing “much more power” and overriding security and protocol on Hillary’s behalf. Abedin has been strongly rumored to be Hillary’s Chief of Staff should she be elected. She also has strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
21. Clinton Foundation schemed with Big Pharma: keep the price of AIDS drugs high in America and NO to cheaper generic versions
- “Since President Clinton’s comments were made, we have been contacted by a number of advocacy groups who are now intending to wage a public campaign to bring in generics and lower drug prices. We do not feel we can participate in this without jeopardizing our work around the world. We cannot oppose what they might do, but we also cannot be publicly supporting it either.”
- “we think that publicly pressuring the US and European AIDS drug companies to lower prices and bringing pressure to allow generic AIDS drugs into the United States will have limited if any success and could seriously jeopardize our negotiations to continually lower prices in poor countries… We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them”
- “We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them and create a slippery slope where prices they negotiate with us for poor countries would inevitably lead to similar prices in rich countries.”
- “we suggest that we approach the innovator companies that can currently sell products in the US with the idea of making donations to help clear the ADAP lists.”
- “the companies will likely favor a donation approach rather than one that erodes prices across the board. I would guess that they would also likely favor a solution that involved their drugs rather than an approach that allowed generic drugs from India to flood the US market at low prices or one that set a precedent of waiving patent laws on drugs.”
- When the Clintons are questioned about the obvious sketchiness of their foundation, they routinely cite AIDS work. But the AIDS work is carried out by CHAI (“Clinton Health Access Initiative”), a separate organization.
- CHAI freely admits there is an implicit agreement with the drug companies not to pressure them to lower domestic prices. Bill Clinton made comments that added pressure. CHAI receives a great amount of positive publicity for their AIDS work abroad, and the comments jeopardize that program. Here, CHAI admits it is in their interests for U.S. AIDS drug prices to remain high, so that they can continue getting credit for keeping them low abroad.
- But CHAI is not content with simply fleecing American AIDS sufferers. Since CHAI doesn’t want pressure on Pharma companies to linger, they propose to torpedo other AIDS advocacy groups by creating a smaller, watered-down domestic program with the Pharma companies before those other advocacy groups begin their assault in January.
- The Clintons are only out for themselves. In comments on World AIDS day in the subsequent years of 2012 and 2013, Bill says nothing whatsoever about domestic drug prices. If AIDS advocacy groups cannot trust the Clintons not to stab them in the back, how can the American people?
- Also remember, the Clinton foundation only donates 5.6% of their earnings to charity, despite Hillary knowingly and blatantly lying to the American people by claiming they donated 90% at the last debate, but she is counting on you to not do research, and her mainstream media to not report it.
22. Democrats created fake Trump “grope under the meeting table” Craigslist employment ad in May 2016
- Childish behavior from the people Hillary wants to help her run the country. Also references groping, which they are trying so hard (with the media’s help) to push forward.
- The reason this is damning is because it shows they were planning this way back in May, these “accusations” are not spontaneous.
23. Hillary’s camp excited about a black teen’s murder (to help her agenda)
- Disgusting. I wish all Americans would see this, the democratic strategists drooling over the opportunity to drive a wedge of racial hatred between the races in America to maximize their political advantage.
24. Rigging media polls through oversampling
- “I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February.”
- “so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.”
- [For Arizona] “Research, microtargeting & polling projects – Over-sample Hispanics… – Over-sample the Native American population”
- [For Florida] “On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.
- [For National] “General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions – Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed – Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed”
- “The plan includes a possible focus on women, might be something we want to do is over sample if we are worried about a certain group later in the summer.”
- This is why you see the skewed polls show Clinton +12 when other more accurate ones show Trump +2. The high Clinton ones oversample democrats by a HUGE margin to get desired results (sometimes 20-40% more Democrats sampled). Many are created by organizations that donate to Hillary, and some are even conducted by her own SuperPACs!
- They do this to make Republican voters feel discouraged and not come out to vote if they think their candidate will lose.
- Just look at this example in Arizona: Clinton +5, but Democrats were oversampled by 34% (58 out of 100 Democrats, 24 out of 100 Republicans)! Good lord. Unfortunately the colluding media only reports on the final number, without reporting on the over-sampling.
25. “Bill Clinton Inc.” How millions of dollars were raised for the Clintons. Blurred lines between personal and Foundation money
- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32240 (in attachments)
- “Throughout the past 11 years since President Clinton left office, I have sought to leverage my activities, including my partner role at Teneo, to support and raise funds … to support the Clinton Foundation and President Clinton personally.”
- “We also have solicited and obtained, as appropriate, in-kind services for the president and his family – for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like.”
- “…more than $50 million in for-profit activity…”
- “We appreciate the unorthodox nature of our roles”
- “Need get this asap to them although I’m sure cvc won’t believe it to be true bc she doesn’t want to Even though the facts speak for themselves. John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions”
- “I’m also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed.”
- The 12 page document goes in detail over how Bill Clinton monetized the foundation. The basic context is that, at some point in 2011 there was a civil war inside the foundation, with Teneo/Doug Band on one side, and Chelsea Clinton on the other. In this attachment, Band tries to justify himself by going over how much money he has made for the Clintons. It also dispels and puts to rest the notion that the Clintons don’t make money from the Foundation. In fact, it demonstrates that the Clinton fortune and the Foundation are indistinguishable and essentially the same, and that donations to the Foundation come with kickbacks for all involved.
- The Clinton Foundation even hired a law firm to find out if their pay-to-play scheme would jeopardize their charitable status with the IRS.
- Doug Band (who was to Bill what Huma Abedin is to Hillary) described his work as running “Bill Clinton Inc.” Essentially, the memo describes Teneo as the revenue-generating arm of Clinton, Inc. – for Clinton speeches, foundation money, etc. It also details quite a bit of offshore money that came in.
- Band was selling his clients on idea that giving to the Foundation was a way to bolster their influence.
- The second link is more discussion on the infamous Doug Band memo about Teneo, which revealed corruption and inurement by the Clintons. They were using “charity” to personally enrich themselves to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. Doug is worried that if the “story gets out” Teneo, the company involved in the scheme will have to be shut down completely and that they “would be screwed.”
26. Hillary sold 20% of America’s uranium to Russia as SoS, Clinton camp worried that the deal is being investigated
- This isn’t a smoking gun leak (since the Grassley letter was posted publicly) but it shows the Clinton campaign’s nervousness about this incredibly damning story being investigated.
- ‘Uranium One’ explanation: As Secretary of State, Hillary approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to the Russian state-owned firm ‘Uranium One’, while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. She literally sold off a rare and prime material used in nukes to a country we are at odds with for cold hard cash. John Podesta also has ties to Russia exposed through the WikiLeaks, owning 75,000 shares in a Putin-backed energy company.
27. Hillary is still privately against gay marriage
- “I think everyone agrees we shouldn’t restate her argument. Question is whether she’s going to agree to explicitly disavow it. And I doubt it.”
- “I’m not saying double down or ever say it again. I’m just saying that she’s not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance.”
- Here they are discussing old footage of her opposing gay marriage and them trying to figure out how they are going to have Hillary say she’s for gay marriage.
- It’s commonly known that she was publicly against gay marriage until 2013 when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of it, then she “evolved”.
- This also reiterates the #4 leak that she has public and private positions.
28. Acknowledging radical Islam is a real threat and a “serious problem for our future”
- “But even if there weren’t violence, the fact that too many who are for subjugation of women, against gays, against Jews and Christians, etc – is a serious problem for our future. Unfortunately, if you sounded progressive in the Middle East/Pakistan, you’d be putting yourself at security risk.”
- “I wouldn’t have picked the fight over “radical islam” to begin with. I’m always happy to just concede that it’s a real thing and define it as a marginalized strain, which she did do today. I told Reid this, and I suggest it to you as well: you just don’t want to be on the slippery slope of sounding like an imam who is defining what true islam is… By the way, every time Reid has spoken out in defense of Muslims, it has our most popular messaging of anything we do.”
- Her lead donors, Saudi Arabia, wouldn’t want her telling the truth about radical Islam or Sharia law (a.k.a. murdering gay people, oppressing women, genocide against Christians, etc.) So she doesn’t even say the word publicly.
- She has her public position and then her private one here. Lip service to pander for votes.
29. Admitting terrorists will infiltrate the Syrian refugee program
- “On Syrian refugees, is it enough to call just for vigilant screening? Shouldn’t we call for a thorough review of how we screen to make sure the procedures are actually up to snuff? I think both the CIA/FBI heads have testified and acknowledged that our screening may not deter terrorists. And I don’t think the american people feel like the screening process is adequate.”
- “Hillary Clinton Said Jordan Was Threatened Because ‘They Can’t Possibly Vet All Those Refugees So They Don’t Know If, You Know, Jihadists Are Coming In Along With Legitimate Refugees’.”
- “We can throw some more shade at the Arabs…”
- Both the CIA and FBI have released statements saying it is impossible to vet all of the Syrian refugees and that ISIS members will most likely infiltrate the refugee program as we have seen many times in Europe.
- In public, Hillary’s team condemns any notion of preventing the Syrian refugee program from happening. Hillary herself has stated that she wants a 550% increase in Syrian refugees, but behind closed doors, her campaign admits that terrorists will infiltrate the program.
- Hillary has publicly stated that she admires Germany’s Angela Merkel, in particular her stance on the refugee crisis (which Hillary is partly responsible for). Since the refugee crisis in Germany, rapes have skyrocketed, there are countless no-go zones, and Merkel has become so unpopular because of all this, that her party’s numbers and chances of re-election have dwindled immensely.
30. Hillary’s poor health (collapsing, memory loss, drug research)
- Her camp knows that her health is a serious problem. Also, they are too afraid to ask for Bernie’s medical records, knowing Hillary’s medical records are much worse.
- On September 11, 2016, Hillary Clinton collapsed and was unresponsive, and had to be dragged into a van, while the media tried to hide it until a citizen journalist posted the video on YouTube.
- Hillary Clinton also sent her executive staff in the State Dept. to help get information on Provigil, a controlled drug that is prescribed for patients suffering from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Multiple Sclerosis. It’s also used to help such patients stay awake and stop extended bouts of sleep.
- Hillary Clinton also reached out to the NFL Commissioner in 2012 to ask for advice on her “cracked head” and head injuries. This head injury led to a major blood clot near her brain and put her out of work for several months. This injury has prevented her from remembering several things, including (she claims) several meetings as Secretary of State, among other things.
- We also see several references to needing a podium to lean on for a 2 minute speech, making speeches shorter or her not being able to walk around because of her health.
- She also has had extreme coughing fits where she is unable to speak for minutes at a time during rallies.
31. Hillary took money from foreigners for campaign (illegal)
- “Hi all – we do need to make a decision on this ASAP as our friends who happen to be registered with FARA are already donating and raising.”
- “I’m ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?…Take the money!!”
- “If we do it case by case, then it will be subjective. We would look at who the donor is and what foreign entity they are registered for. In judging whether to take the money, we would consider the relationship between that country and the United States, its relationship to the State Department during Hillary’s time as Secretary, and its relationship, if any, to the Foundation.”
- They basically say it will be handled on a case by case basis based partly on their relations with Hillary when she was Secretary of State and their interaction with the Foundation.
- My God. They were all trying their best to actually follow proper procedures, and Mook/Palmieri just sell “hell with it take the money”. Watching the rule of law disintegrate in front of our eyes. They know it doesn’t matter anymore.
- In the 2nd link, Robbie Mook and Huma Abedin reveal Hillary Clinton was soliciting and receiving donations from actors registered under FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act) as part of her campaign funding.
32. Hillary says climate change activists should “get a life”
- Last year, environmentalists probed Hillary Clinton on renouncing fossil fuels, and this is how she responded to them. Yet another example of private vs. public positions on policy.
33. Hillary is pro-fracking, calls it “a gift”, despite what she publicly says
- This was in one of her $225,000 paid speeches to Goldman Sachs. In her Wall Street speeches, we see her say one thing to her donors and a completely different thing to the American people. Banks, lobbyists, special interests, and the global elite have been proven in these leaks to have influence over her and dictate many of her moves.
34. Referring to a “Shadow Government” that protects Hillary (FBI docs)
35. List of reporters that Hillary wined and dined, including biggest journalists and pundits of CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, NY Times, and a lot more. Off the record.
- No wonder the mainstream media has been shilling so hard for Hillary.
- The first link is the list of media personalities who went to the “off the record” private party in the personal home of John Podesta. Includes many corrupt, in-the-tank-for-Hillary journalists like John Heillman, Mark Halperin, Maggie Haberman (colluding in other emails with the Hillary campaign) and many others (Diane Sawyer, George Stephanopoulos, Mika Brzezinski, and so many more).
- The largest amount of invitees who said yes to the private party are from the New York Times, Bloomberg, MSNBC, and CNN. Seems to nicely reflect the level of corruption and pro-Hillary bias. This is April 2015 so they were influencing journalists for a long time and their investment has clearly paid off.
- This particular exchange is literally titled “Tax hit on Chris Hayes”…implying doing a tax hit on Sanders on the Chris Hayes Show on MSNBC.
- You can literally see them truncating paragraphs into sentences, shortening them, so that they appear to be stream of consciousness thoughts rather than prepared statements.
- Here is the video evidence of that interview.
- After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return tens of thousands of dollars worth of White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen. The fact that she stole State Department furniture shouldn’t shock anyone as she has a history of doing it.
- Kaine claims he only knew 48 hours before the announcement.
- This solidifies all theories that he dropped out as the DNC chair so that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz could replace him (and help ensure she rigged the primary for Hillary against Bernie as evidenced in earlier leaks) and open door for Kaine to be VP.
- This is despite her saying he would be a terrible choice for Obama’s VP in her book when she was talking about the last election. But she needed Debbie in charge to ensure she was the nominee.
- These leaks prove that Hillary will do anything for money, regardless of morals. Her staff even comments often about how worrisome it is. She takes money from countries who (under Sharia law) kill gay people, enslave women, and persecute Christians, but turns a blind eye to it as long as she gets paid. She changes her policies based on who gives her what. She sells U.S. assets to countries who donate in pay-to-play schemes… what a mess…
- This email is from Tom Nides to John Podesta (Hillary campaign chairman). Nides worked as a Deputy under Hillary Clinton in the State Department for two years from early 2011 to early 2013.
- Date of the email 2015-03-06 by Nides, four days after the NYT publicly broke the email story (the story that broke the news of Hillary’s secret server).
- They know it is illegal and unethical, but do it anyways. He also admits that the White House uses unsecure email accounts as well (as we know from the top leak).
- Definitive proof that Hillary Clinton knowingly violated Title 18 U.S. Code § 798 ‘Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information.’, sharing war plans directly from US and western Intelligence sources, LINKED TO BENGHAZI.
- “It’s unquestionably an OPSEC violation,” Dr. John Schindler, a former NSA analyst and national security expert, told The Daily Caller News Foundation.
- Anyone could easily hack this intelligence information (especially as Podesta’s password was “password”). That is why government personnel, especially the top brass, need to go through proper, secure channels, a.k.a. Government 101.
- This is the campaign admitting to knowing there were classified emails, despite saying there were none. How is this not proof of awareness and thus “intent”?
- But Hillary already said there was NO classified email of any kind sent or received… She then said FBI Director James Comey agreed with her. Surely people don’t think she actually tried to lie about this, right?…
- Jennifer Palmieri is complaining that in an interview with Bill Clinton about the Foundation, NBC asked critical questions since they had previously agreed to paint the Foundation in a good light, even though they are still promising to do so. So she makes a contingency plan for good press.
- “Can we survive not answering questions from press at message events. Her dinkins speech and immigration message broke through because we didn’t take questions. Her community banks message got lost because she answered questions about the foundation and emails.”
- Pondering how to avoid the press because they always ask about the “foundation and emails” causing them to go off message. Long discussion about avoiding the press and whether to do it (they avoided press conferences for almost a year).
- “My friend Eric was the partner who led the work McKinsey did pro bono + expenses for the CF/ CBHF and the IHRC in Haiti for more than a year and their expenses have not yet been paid.”
- “I think he’s a bit at wits end and also doesn’t want to run it up the flag pole at McKinsey to attract any undesired attention.”
- This is related to the “looting of Haiti” case where the “Friends of Bill” list was created in the State Department. Chelsea complains that her friend Eric wants to get paid but doesn’t dare to tell his bosses because the info might leak out and it would be embarrassing if the press found out about this.
- They were scrambling to make sure they were within the law and really worried the donor list was about to come out.
- The New York Times spiked the story about the corruption to protect her, shielding the donors which OpenSecrets.org shares with us from a later disclosure.
- As you can see clearly there, the top contributor is none other than George Soros with $6 million in. Staff from the two groups met and coordinated efforts, which caused the concern from Hillary’s side because the Priorities USA people were talking and the media, specifically the New York Times, hid this violation of campaign election law.
- CGI stands for the Clinton Global Initiative.
- This is pretty damning. Here we have Band reporting serious violations to board members of the Foundation. Those board members failed in their fiduciary duty to the foundation, they should have immediately commissioned a financial audit from an independent CPA firm to figure out how much money had been misappropriated.
- Deuce5081 from Reddit expands on this further here.
- “Need get this asap to them although I’m sure cvc won’t believe it to be true bc she doesn’t want to Even though the facts speak for themselves. John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions”
- “I’m also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed.”
- Bill Clinton Inc. can be found in detail in the Top 100 List, inside the top 30.
- This is more discussion on the infamous Doug Band memo about Teneo, which revealed corruption and inurement by the Clintons. They were using “charity” to personally enrich themselves to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. Doug is worried that if the “story gets out” Teneo, the company involved in the scheme will have to be shut down completely.
- Why does Podesta have a top secret clearance? He’s not holding a government position…
- Holds top secret (TS) clearance, and conducts official campaign business on unsecure Amtrak WiFi… These are the people Hillary will trust to secure our secrets once in office.
- One prominent theme throughout the leaks is that Hillary is just a put together political head piece that is drafted, rewritten, and approved before being sent into public. They note where she should be outraged, they note where she should smile, she even sighed when they told her to sigh. All of the words coming out of her mouth go through weeks of tweaking so that she comes off as likable as possible.
- Yet Obama is signing off on another policy to do the exact same thing, again. Hillary has said she will be an Obama third term.
- “They do not plan to release anything publicly, so no posting online or anything public-facing, just to the committee. That said, they are considering placing a story with a friendly at the AP (Matt Lee or Bradley Klapper), that would lay this out before the majority on the committee has a chance to realize what they have and distort it.”
- And the AP is supposed to be THE NEUTRAL news source… wow…
- Who would call their own message propaganda? Only people who personally don’t believe anything that they are telling the public. The DNC thinks the public is “unaware and compliant.”
- “I know this email thing isn’t on the level. I’m fully aware of that. But her inability to just do a national interview and communicate genuine feelings of remorse and regret is now, I fear, becoming a character problem (more so than honesty). People hate her arrogant, like her down. It’s a sexist context, but I think it’s the truth.”
- Her closest confidants admitting what everyone already knows. She is not genuine.
- Previous leaks months ago proved many of the “protests” were staged and they hired people to be there with professional signs.
- The James O’Keefe bombshell video (first one) proves that all these “protests” were all staged and they paid mentally ill people to incite violence.
85. Meeting to go over Cheryl Mills’ testimony to FBI/Congress
- This is a memo revealing that they were discussing the testimony of Cheryl Mills in meetings. It must have been highly important to keep all of their stories straight, properly vetted and discussed.
86. Journalist talks strategy with Clinton staff and asks for permission to write article
- “am not going to raise this publicly, but one of HRC’s opponents will soon charge that she is running an “imperial campaign.” If it is the right opponent, Democrat or Republican, the charge will resonate.”
- “BTW, I may doing an Elizabeth Warren column soon. If I write that my optimum scenario would be for Elizabeth to ultimately give a big endorsement to HRC and give the keynote speech at the Convention, totally off the record, would that give you a problem? It would be my personal opinion only, but if you have a problem with my suggesting this as my idea, I won’t tell anyone and I won’t include it, deferring to you”
- Yes. This supposed journalist is discussing strategy with the chairman of the Hillary Clinton campaign. Giving him information and warnings about things he learned from other sources most likely off the record. Extreme collusion between the media and Hillary’s staff.
- But wait, there is more! He is asking permission from Podesta to write parts of an article. John Podesta responds to the email, and grants permission for the journalist to write the story as originally planned.
87. Violating campaign finance law
- “I’m swinging way above my weight class here. And I’m 100% sure this out of protocol. I’m trying to land the campaign a big fat whale that can give between $100,000 to maybe $1 million if their ego can be reassured that they won’t be just treated “just like any other donor. With your permission, can I CC you in an email to these guys. I’m work with Haim Saban’s political director on these same guys. If it’s 100% inappropriate I understand.”
- Haim Saiban is the owner of Univision, who has been working with Hillary as revealed throughout the leaks.
88. Proof that ‘Correct the Record’ (SuperPAC) is directly coordinating with the Hillary campaign against federal campaign law
- https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636 (in attachments)
- “In May of 2015, CTR separated from its parent organization, American Bridge, and became its own SuperPAC. This structure allows CTR to retain its independence but coordinate directly and strategically with the Hillary campaign. This work is necessary now more than ever.”
- Correct the Record (CTR) is a group funded by globalist billionaire George Soros to pretend Hillary has support online. They pay “an army of nerd virgins” (their own words) to create memes and pretend to support Hillary. On popular internet sites like Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook, they are paid to ‘downvote’ or ‘dislike’ or delete anything pro-Trump/anti-Hillary, and fake-promote anything pro-Hillary/anti-Trump. Incredibly sad, but Hillary and her “support” is staged in every department.
- The same attachment describes everything
89. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in direct contact with the Hillary campaign
90. Hillary’s team working with hundreds of MSM news pundits
- https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636 (in attachments)
- “IMPACTING THE DIALOGUE: CTR has identified 372 surrogates including influential and frequent pundits on broadcast and cable news for Presidential 2016 politics and provided them around 80 sets of talking points…”
- Once again, shows the media collusion with the Hillary campaign.
91. Admitting Obamacare isn’t working
- “It is becoming painfully clear that many of these plans underpriced their original premium as they assumed a broader, healthier risk pool.”
- “The ACA enrollment by the end of 2016 is projected by HHS to be less than half (10 million) of the 20 million Americans that CBO has projected to be in the exchange by that time. This is likely due to the lack of affordability for many Americans over 250 percent of poverty (who are getting little to no tax credit subsidy) and/or because they perceive the high deductible benefit to be not worth it (and are either unaware of mandate penalty or prefer it to entire premium payment).”
- This is something most people know, but just another example of her campaign putting out one thing to pander for votes, but secretly believing another thing.
- It’s also now been announced that Obamacare will go up for everyone by an average of 25% next year and in many cases, upwards of 80%! Hillary promises to keep the disastrous Obamacare and even once referred to it as Hillarycare.
92. Hillary tries to hide her tiny rallies
- We know Hillary events have small crowds. But now we know many of the Hillary Campaign events were so small that the following policy was proposed.
- That’s right, they are talking about confiscating mobile devices, so the embarrassingly small crowds of under 100 people could never be reported. Complete artificial manufactured reality.
93. Hillary had a mole working on Biden’s team
- Earlier leaks revealed Clinton’s staff had moles on Elizabeth Warren’s team. Seems they had one in Biden’s camp as well. Someone who helped to destroy Biden in return for a position. Ron Klain.
94. John Oliver caught colluding with Hillary’s campaign
- Mr. John “I hate corruption” Oliver doing business with the most corrupt “charity” on the face of the planet? Shocker…
- John Oliver works for HBO, HBO is owned by Time Warner, Time Warner donates to Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton owns John Oliver.
95. Politico’s Glenn Thrush colluding with Hillary’s campaign, admits to being a “hack”
- He sends a huge part of the article to John Podesta. Absolutely disgraceful. Podesta approves the section of course which showed him in a very positive light to begin with.
- Don’t worry Glenn Thrush of the Politico. I’m sure Podesta won’t tell anyone you did this.
- Unclear if it is Hillary who will be scripted or if the MSM will be scripted. I’m thinking both, as has been proven in the leaks above many times.
- “I am committed to make sure she is elected as the next President of United States. I am reaching out to my friends to raise money for her campaign. Please let me know if I can be of any service to you.”
- No doubt the entirety of Huffington Post is in it for Hillary when they display their “disclaimer” (“Donald Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobe Hitler” or something along these lines) under every “article.”
- The author of this email once an “article” on the Huffington Post that Trump was “a sorcerer and a wizard”. Yes… Huffington Post actually published this. That’s why no one takes The Huffington Post seriously.
99. Heavy press collusion over Cuba and Hillary’s health
- “The print stories on Cuba will largely be pre-written in the morning based on excerpts that we are providing tonight (Dan has gotten HRC signoff on them already for this purpose). The reporters will do some tiddying up of the stories as the speech is delivered/completed, but they will largely be filed as she goes on.”
- Blatant. Media. Collusion.
100. Obama picked people in his administration from the suggestion
list of CiTi bank advisor/Wall St shill
- “Barack – Following up on your conversations with John over the weekend, attached are two documents: A list of African American, Latino and Asian American candidates, divided between Cabinet/Deputy and Under/Assistant/Deputy Assistant Sectetary levels, as well as lists of senior Native Americans, Arab/Muslim Americans and Disabled Americans. We have longer lists, but these are candidates whose names have been recommended by a number of sources for senior level jobs in a potential Administration.”
- Froman was a Citigroup Managing director until 2009. He’s now championing the TPP as US trade rep.
- This leak was what Julian Assange considered to be one of the most revealing and surprising in the group.
This article originally appeared on mostdamagingwikileaks.com.